2.08.2011

no where is there any underwear

How can it be I am really the only one responsible for doing laundry in the house and today Sam says, "Mom, I don't have any underwear." Now, there are only a few possible explanations for this. One, he's hiding the underwear somewhere where I can't see. Two, the washing machine has eaten it. Three, my husband has been putting it in Sara Grace's drawers (which doesn't surprise me because he somehow still can't tell the difference in a pair of capris with little flowers in the waistband to a pair of boys 3T blue jeans). And yet my kids continue to try and put these misplaced clothes on and they come yelling to me, "Mom, my pants don't fit!" and so to Sara Graces's surprise I tell her she is yet again trying to put on a pair of 3T pants!!!! Anyway, if my husband is putting Sam's underwear in Sara Grace's drawers again, we have some serious issues with gender in this household.....Sara Grace does not like Thomas the train and well, I'm sure she is not going to wear Mater on her behind. Oh, the suspense is killing me. I will go and check now.

1 comment:

TAS said...

LOL... Love it... he is capable of saving our life and our country but LAUNDRY... that could be the death of him!!!!